Become a member
The FTTH Council Europe is an industry organisation with a mission to accelerate the availability of fibre-based, ultra-high-speed access networks to consumers and businesses. The Council promotes this technology because it will deliver a flow of new services that enhance the quality of life, contribute to a better environment and increase economic competitiveness. The Council consists of 150 member companies.
We welcome any company, business entity, non-profit organisation, academic institution that is involved in the development, production, deployment, service, maintenance or analysis of FTTH networks or FTTH network components.
Our members benefit from:
- Exclusive access to detailed studies, market data and analyst reports
- FTTH/B Market Panorama realised with IDATE: access to underlying detailed data sets which are not public
- Participation in the working committees of the FTTH Council Europe: Deployment & Operations, Market Intelligence, Policy and Regulation Expert Group, Fibre Business Models Committee. Possibility to contribute to their work and/or to learn about the latest information and trends
- Access to high-level policy-makers: both at senior technical/expert level and political level
- Benefit from lobbying and influencing activities on ongoing and future pieces of legislation
- Regular updates on regulatory developments and analysis, as well as access to relevant documents in a timely manner
- Monitoring national markets and intervention upon request of a member (if compatible with the mission of the association)
- Unique networking opportunities
- Access to promotional material and presentations which demonstrate the need for FTTH
- Visibility as an exhibitor/sponsor at the prestigious FTTH Conference in Europe
- Visibility as a member on FTTH Council Europe publications (printed and online) and contribution to a positive positioning of FTTH on the European market
- Opportunity for high-level speakers from the FTTH Council Europe team at your company event
The annual membership fee for companies is 6,120 euros.
The membership fee for Academic Institutions and individuals is 612 euros.
The membership fee for Operator Member is 4,284 euros.
Join NOW and help create a brighter future.